Sunday, September 29, 2013

Marina Half Cup by Freya

I am not in love with the print on this particular half cup. Something about the print looks vaguely animal like to me. Kind of like a bird covered in paint rubbed itself all over the bra, and then they attached lace to it. Other people like it, but I find it to be unattractive. HOWEVER, it was a good deal, and I am super cheap. So I bought it. I tend to be on the fence about most Freya prints, but they have been a lot more interesting the last few seasons. 

Looks fine from the front, the gore tacks and no quad boobing. 
I think the shape looks good from the front and the side. It's rounded and uplifted, and it fits my shape well.

This is kind of your average freya half cup, in that it works well for my shape but it's ugly. Freya by far is the best fitting brand for my shape that I have run across. Even though I hate how the print looks, the comfort and the fit outweighs the look. Once I moved the center gore wires, it fits perfectly. It's one of the bras I wear the most. 

Pros:

  • Fully adjustable straps 
  • Good shape from the side and the front
  • Comfortable
  • Good for shallow/wide breasts 

Cons:

  • Thick straps
  • The print
  • High center gore 

No comments:

Post a Comment