Friday, September 13, 2013

Marcie By Cleo Review

Now doesn't that look lovely on her? Such a nice bright blue, and such pretty details. I even like the contrasting pink bow. I've heard a lot about this bra on reddit/bra blogs. It's supposed to be good for shallow and full on top breasts, both of which I think I qualify as. 


 So I when I saw it on amazon for $26 in 32F, I ordered it. I think it's a little bit too small on my larger breast, and it more or less fits on the smaller one. I don't think you can really tell from the picture, but I'm stretching the top out of shape completely because there isn't enough space. I don't think it would be noticeable underneath a shirt, but it's still off putting enough that I ended up returning it. In addition, the gore is poking into breast tissue because it goes up too high. I find that to be my biggest issue with fit at this point; I find that most bras give me blisters at the gore because of rubbing :(
Side view of the bulging. To me it seemed absolutely awful, but maybe it wasn't as bad as it seemed.  I didn't end up liking this bra enough to order it in a larger size. I suspect that if I ordered it in a larger size, it wouldn't be able to give me the rounded shape that I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment