Sunday, September 15, 2013

Rive Gauche Half Cup T-Shirt Bra By Chantelle

I actually own this in two colors, cappuccino and sunshine, both in 32DDD(32F Euro). The cappuccino color is a nice neutral, latte like color but with a bit more grey. I like it SO much more than the normal nude color because of the low saturation. Something about that weird light tan nude color a lot of bras are made in just rubs me the wrong way. The sunshine color, as seen below, is yellow but with a bit more gold than the picture seems to imply. I absolutely adore this bra. 

Too bad it doesn't really fit anymore. 


It gives nice shape from the front, not east-west at all. It's sort of minimized, raised, and evened out. It looks wonderful underneath shirts, very natural. The lace is also invisible underneath t-shirts, as are all the other details. If you look at the photo below, you can see that it has two separate straps, both of which with tiny cute stitching. 


From the side, you can see that it gives me a little bit of pushup, like a less dramatic version of the stock photos. I suppose if I could shorten the straps any further I could get more, but they are shortened as much as they can be. 


From the side, it gives a very nice shape. It's rounded and uplifted. 

From the front, it looks like it fits. The gore tacks, and although there is slight quadboob on one side, it's not bad enough to be noticed by anyone but me. The main reason why I feel this doesn't fit anymore is that it is painful on the side of my bigger breast now. 

In short: 
Pros:
  • So cute! And not tacky or childish feeling! 
  • Well made and very comfortable when it fits 
  • Good shape 
  • Invisible underneath clothing 
  • Great for shallow 
  • Available for cheapo on ebay 
  • Thin straps and only two hooks
Cons: 
  • Straps are NOT fully adjustable. 
  • Only goes up to DDD/F
  • Straps are rather wide set

No comments:

Post a Comment