Sunday, September 1, 2013

This is a mission statement

I have breasts that are slightly hard to fit. They're high on my chest. They're firm. They won't fill things up the way it bras seem to expect boobies to. I have tried on dozens upon dozens of bras in the last few months, ever searching for a good fit. Sometimes I think I find it. I'm usually wrong. Sometimes I'm able to return the offending bra before it's too late.

Other times, my foolishness and my desire for bra to work outweighs logic, and I am left with an ill fitting bra that I paid cash money for. Real cash money. :( I am a cheapass so this is the worst. The absolute worst.

So I'd like to share my boobie knowledge with the world. Let others gain from my failure! And my success, I guess. I GUESS.

It seems like there is an emphasis on 30 and below bands, and G+ when it comes to bloggers. I'm not really in either category, so I figure I still have some valuable things to contribute. I generally wear a 32 band and F or FF cup. That puts me in the interesting spot of having almost nothing available to try on in person in my size (at least in styles that suit my shape) but lots of options available for sale on the internet. The thing is though, it seems like there isn't much data on a lot of those options, anecdotal or otherwise. So I am going to attempt to contribute more data to the internet. Yay.

Typical bra fit issues:
-Straps that are too long
-Cups that go up too high
-Wings that are too high
-High gores

My current measurements are 38/28/38, but they seem to fluctuate a lot :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment