Friday, September 27, 2013

Sweet Blush by Evollove

I purchased this from Asos, mostly because they have a good return policy and I hadn't tried this brand before. And it looks super cute. I am a sucker for pretty pictures.
The color is what I would describe as raspberry. It's a deep red/purple. with relatively low saturation. The pictures don't do it justice, mostly because the iPhone I'm using seems to take really bright pictures. Hurray. 

You can tell here that my breasts are pretty separated. I don't like how they are pointed off to the sides. The seems on the outside of the cups give the optical illusion of my breasts pointing in opposite directions. Not so good. 

Looks alright here but the shape is less round than I prefer.

Here you can see that my breasts actually look a bit saggy. It seems like the apex of the bra is too low for my breasts, and the top of the cup cuts into my breasts a bit because it isn't open enough. The bottom of the cup felt filled, at least on the side of my larger breast.

I think this would be a good bra for someone less full on top.


Pros:

  • Thin straps - I like thin straps because they tend to fit my frame better and I don't need much support from the straps anyway. 
  • Soft memory foam style cups with microfiber on the outside. This is nicest feeling cup I've seen on a D-G brand. 
  • Pretty color and delicate details. 
  • Runs true to size 
  • Low wings 

Cons:

  • Not the best shape from the side. 
  • Looks kind of east west from the front. 
  • Straps are NOT fully adjustable 
  • Rubs in the armpit area

No comments:

Post a Comment