Sunday, September 8, 2013

Freya Patsy in Peacock




I purchased this in 30F, and I absolutely adore the way it looks. I've been teased by coworkers for having too many polka dot things. I have just about every item of clothing or accessory I can in polka dots, except a bra..until now.

Well, a few weeks ago. I got this from Asos when it went on sale, and my only regret is not sizing up at least a cup. Well my only main regret. I love how it looks from the front; it's very flattering, and it matches where my breasts naturally lie. Unfortunately, my breasts seem to press down the gore and make it lie lower on my chest because the gore is too wide. I tried pushing the wires out of the way to alleviate that, but I took these pictures before I had made that change. Worst come worst, I will just alter the gore by sewing it closer together. I got really bad blisters from the center gore when I wore it without moving the wires. I haven't tried it out since, though.



I really like how it looks from the side; my breasts look rounded and full. I think it looks very natural, and not at all pointy. One thing I really hate about most bras is that they seem to be overly pointy. I'm not sure why bra companies seem to like to make them so pointy. The shape I get from this bra is pretty much ideal, in my opinion.


I really like how my boobs look in this. I even seem to have cleavage, at least from the side. Unfortunately, this bra is not without its flaws. The straps are super wide, so if your shoulders are narrow set, which I think mine might be, it could be too wide for you. It's too wide for me,but I'm able to tolerate it. Barely. It bothers me quite a bit if I wear it the whole day. It's not as bothersome as the high gore though. On the bright side, it does have fully adjustable straps, which is a lovely feature that seems to be a bit rare. 

Overall, I love this bra, but it just doesn't fit as well as it could. I measure right now as a 32FF, so the size difference is probably why a large part of why I find this bra to be uncomfortable. I'm tempted to buy it again in a larger cup size (and possibly a larger band size). 

No comments:

Post a Comment