Friday, October 11, 2013

Ashlee Half Cup by Freya

This is definitely my favorite t-shirt bra at the moment. I purchased it on a whim from Ebay since it was a good deal, even though it's the sister size up from what I generally wear in Freya. Unfortunately, it doesn't actually come in my actual size for Freya, so 32F is as good as it's going to get (In case you're wondering, Freya runs about 2 inches larger than whatever the band size says it is. It's annoying, but at least it's consistent.)



It does press into breast tissue in the gore, but it isn't painful 


Pros:

  • Half cup t shirt bra!! 
  • Low cut 
  • Pattern is cute, although not particularly pronounced 
  • Lace isn't an issue under shirts 
  • Good support 

Cons:



  • Push up pads in the bottom - less room in the cups 
  • Wide straps 
  • Gapes a tiny bit in one cup and I quadboob in the other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment