Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Rhea by Masquerade

.
I've heard nothing but great things about Rhea by Masquerade. It's supposed to be amazing for shallow breasts and for full on top breasts. I've had my eye on various Masquerade bras for a while, but this was one I especially wanted to try out. I picked up a used one on Ebay for pretty cheap, and it's in great condition. The picture above is the color option that I have; it seems to be a Bravissimo-only option. The bra itself is a three part vertical seamed cup. I find that bras like this generally work for me, and they give excellent shape. This bra has a satin outer lining, and intricate lace across the top of the cups and the band. It also has zigzag seaming on the cups and straps, which I think is a nice extra detail.  


 Oh snap cleavage.

Pros:

  • Good quality; nice materials 
  • Pretty details!
  • Surprisingly close to a neutral underneath clothing - I wore it under a creme and grey top and it didn't show
  • Cleavage, yay! 
  • Good for shallow/full on top breasts
  • Wonderful globe like shape

Cons:

  • Half adjustable straps - they fall off easily. 
  • The lace is a little stiff -it kind of gapes
  • Gore is too wide and pokes into my breast tissue
  • Wires are not quite wide enough on the sides for me- they cut in a little bit

No comments:

Post a Comment